Pages

Tuesday 5 September 2017

Cross Country

Today is cross country day and we had finished eating our morning tea and now we are heading over to the cross country race. The first race is the year 1. After that it was time for the year 2  race. Then went to the year 3 and 4.




Then i had butterflies in my tummy because it was time for the year 5.
So we stood up and went to the start line. I heard my nana and my mum cheering for me the i felt the  butterflies in my tummy go away. I saw my little cousin to bye my nana and i waved.


Then i heard Mr burt say on your marks get set and then he blew the horn and he said go. And the I ran all the way to the muddy puddles and it was nearly 60 centimeters deep. But i still ran through it  finely we got to the farm and we had a little break. Then i took a big breath a ran again.



Finally we got to the finish line i crossed it. And then i went to the water station . Got me a big cup of water. Then i saw my mum wave. I ran to see her and she and my nana  gave me a goldcoin for finishing the race. But my uniform got really muddy but my mum said that alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment