Pages

Monday 9 October 2017

Yummy Lunch

Today For Lunch me,my brother and mum. Had strawberries, Banana's , marshmallows and prtzile's With Chocolate we had dip the dipping's into the chocolate and it was very yum.Image result for melted chocolate strawberries bananas marshmallow pretzelsImage result for melted chocolate strawberries bananas marshmallow pretzelsImage result for melted chocolate strawberries bananas marshmallow pretzelsImage result for melted chocolate strawberries bananas marshmallow pretzels

1 comment:

  1. Hi Delijah, this food looks amazing. Did you and your brother help your Mum make it all? Today I helped my Dad make a carrot cake it looks really yummy too will have to take some pictures to show you. I hope you are having a great school holiday. Looking forward to seeing you next week!

    Miss Parrant

    ReplyDelete