Pages

Wednesday 19 December 2018

My HomeTown

                      My Home Town

My home town is Auckland and what i like the most about living here is the fun activity's that you can do like swimming at the beach and the pools . And you can also there is a lot of parks around Auckland that you can go to also the free events . But one of my favorite things to do in Auckland is to go to Rainbow End because the is loads of fun rides the you can go on like the fer fall , log flu and The motion master but my favorite ride is the roller coaster because the is a lot of times when you flip up side down it its super fun . And thats all about my hometown hope you enjoyed reading my short post .      

4 comments:

  1. Kia Orana Delijah ,

    What a Great piece of writing you have done !!! I loved the way you have explained why you like living in Auckland , Yes Rainbows End is such a cool place too go with your family and friends , Your Writing is Detailed !!! Keep up the hard work !

    What your favourtive summer activity to do in the summer ????

    Cheer's ,
    Lilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Delijah ,

    Wow you have created such a amazing writing about your home town. I love how you have added your favourtie thing to do and what your favourite ride is. You have worked so hard on this. Living in Auckland is amazing! Am I right?

    Well , your doing great. Keep up this great work.

    Cheers ,
    Leilani :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Delijah,

    Reading your short article about the hometown you live around was fantastic. I really loved how much details you've added and telling us what your most favourite thing to do, here in Auckland. I really like how you've simply told us that we have so many different parks as well as all the free events, (isn't that incredible). Overall this was an amazing piece of writing about your hometown. When do you usually visit these places? (Pools, Rainbows End)

    Keep up the great work and can't wait to see more from you soon!

    Your's truly,
    Hinerangi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia Ora Delijah:

    Wow what a amazing Home town story you wrote I hope you can still carry on with the awesome work and even though you think your not going to win because you haven't finish it doesn't matter but still carry on with the amzing and incredible work you are doing and didn't give up

    Your sincerely
    Precious

    Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete