Pages

Thursday 30 July 2020

Unfinished Story


Beginning: Max’s Pov 

As I was dreaming about being in a world-wide racing tournament, I heard the sound of my blinds opening and a clatter of whispering voices. I woke up with the beaming warm sun in my eyes. I got up when I saw a strange looking object on my bedside (>_<) table. I picked it up when it slipped out of my hand and rolled under my bed. I went to pick it up but to my surprise I saw a door, I was really confused because I've never seen it there. I opened the door and got a huge fright when I saw what was inside... 



Task Description:
In room 2 Literacy we had to choose a photo on our photo gallery and write about it. The photo you can see is the photo i chose i hope you like the first paragraph of my story. 


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Delijah,
    You have used some interesting phrases to engage your reader such as 'the beaming warm sun' and 'a strange looking object'. You have to finish the story so we can find out what your main character,bMax, has seen on the other side of the door! Don't keep us in suspense any more Delijah!

    ReplyDelete